spray painting a gun barrel to view on Bing1 1831 12 2014 this is just a down and dirty video quick to the point on some ideas for making a nice clean paint job on your rifle without dinging it up Author Dan RouseViews 16K spray painting a gun barrel Painting a rifle barrel Firearms General Discussion Advertise Here hit it again with the spray I shot it for a few years then traded it off The guy that got it loved it because of the color Edit ManyFeathers makes a good point make sure you fully degrease the gun before painting The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to drobs
a gun barrel 47047025 08 2009 Painting a gun barrel Discussion in General Gun Discussions started by bear71 Aug 22 2009 Thread Status Not open for further replies bear71 Member Joined I picked up some camo spray paint admittedly not Krylon from Sports Man s Warehouse and did a job on my FAL It has held up fine to the heat spray painting a gun barrel silencertalk forum viewtopic php t 7806701 11 2011 I painted a few cans with Gun Kote and they turned out nice I need to paint a long barrel that will not fit in my oven I need a durable paint that I can spray on the barrel that does not require baking in an oven I want to camouflage my favorite rifle but the barrel is blued I was wondering if it is okay to spray paint over a blued barrel or if there is anything i need to do to it before that or if it is not possible and i need to get one with something like TriNyte coating on it Status ResolvedAnswers 7
oldgobbler Forum index php topic 22857 006 04 2012 Spray painting a gun barrel previous next Use some type of spray primer It ll help keep the paint on Logged For he is the minister of God to thee for good But if thou do that which is evil be afraid for he beareth not the sword in vain for he is the minister of God a revenger to execute wrath upon him that doeth evil spray painting a gun barrel I want to camouflage my favorite rifle but the barrel is blued I was wondering if it is okay to spray paint over a blued barrel or if there is anything i need to do to it before that or if it is not possible and i need to get one with something like TriNyte coating on it Status ResolvedAnswers 7 shootingtimes editorial how to spray paint your doomsday Sure Spray paint isn t as durable as a quality baked on finish so it will scrape off especially along corners and edges if you bang the gun on something Big deal more paint is cheap Also if you apply paint too heavily along Picatinny rails it can make some
spray painting a gun barrel Gallery

DSC_0214, image source: www.thefirearmblog.com

maxresdefault, image source: www.youtube.com

15 22 b, image source: www.thefirearmblog.com

maxresdefault, image source: www.youtube.com
force recon m4 sniper, image source: www.americanspecialops.com

nerf_fallout_sniper_rifle_wip3_by_meowymeowmeow d425tao, image source: hypercats.deviantart.com
Completed%20Barrell%20on%20Scrap%20Wood, image source: scarypapashauntedforest.webs.com
21SLDWipVUL, image source: horidblog.blogspot.com
Diamond Piercing Saw Blades_0_0_1H9HT, image source: www.jewel-toolcraft.co.uk
13361, image source: www.homedepot.ca

Rocket_Turret_PaintRegion1, image source: ark.gamepedia.com

FNIT43KG76MFG1E, image source: www.instructables.com
new york county map, image source: www.city-data.com
BodegaHDR5, image source: photocamel.com
joegood8 09015, image source: www.rugerforum.com

VLJCHART_1024x1024, image source: www.usagundamstore.com
Subscribe by Email
Follow Updates Articles from This Blog via Email
No Comments